Longbranch Wellness Covington
At Longbranch Wellness, we understand that addiction is a progressive and painful disease. When left untreated, addiction causes immense suffering for the whole family, and can even be fatal. Thankfully, we also know that addiction is treatable. We are dedicated to providing a safe environment for our clients and their loved ones to begin the healing process and free themselves from the heartbreaking cycle of addiction.
Longbranch Wellness is an intensive outpatient program with a holistic and family-oriented approach to recovery from the disease of addiction. We have two convenient and welcoming locations in Old Metairie and Abita Springs. Our clients continue to live at home and work while receiving the highest quality of care at our beautiful facilities.
Longbranch Wellness allows people suffering from substance use disorders to continue to work and live at home while receiving intensive clinical and medical care from professionals.
Longbranch Wellness Intensive Outpatient Program provides:
- 8 weeks of group therapy sessions lead by masters level clinicians
- Weekly individual counseling with a licensed therapist
- Weekly group therapy for family members
- Family counseling with loved ones
- Free weekly family support group
- Visits with a physician who is a board-certified addictionologist
- Medication-assisted therapy
- A focus on mindfulness and physical well-being
- 12-step programming and exposure to alternate mutual aid communities
- Case management for legal, logistical, or housing needs
- Optional three-day intensive family workshop
- Psychoeducation on addiction, recovery skills, healthy coping skills, CBT, and trauma-informed counseling
- Access to weekly continuing care group after successful completion of treatment to reduce the risk of relapse
Longbranch Wellness provides
compassionate, comprehensive, intensive outpatient therapy to inspire change and improve quality of life.
Our purpose is to educate and empower patients along-side their families to recover from the disease of addiction.
Sobriety is the harmony of your mind, body, spirit, and family.
Longbranch Wellness Programs